Teeth Whitening Near You
Cosmetic dentistry has risen in popularity lately, thanks to all those Hollywood actors and actresses flashing their beautifully white smiles on the red carpet. But you don’t need to be famous to have a smile that makes you feel good!
If enhancing the appearance of your teeth is something you’re interested in doing, come on into our dental practice. We provide reliable and affordable treatment for teeth whitening in Whyte Ave.
Throughout our lives, our teeth will gradually become stained because of many factors, including:
- Too much fluoride.
- Particular food and drinks that leave reside, like tomato and soy sauces, tea, and coffee.
- Tobacco use.
It’s also good to remember that our teeth are not pearly white by nature. They typically range from a duller white to a yellow-grey shade. But if you’re not satisfied with the aesthetic of your smile, reach out to our teeth whitening dentist today. They’ll invite you for an initial consultation to discuss your preferences and let you know if you’re an ideal candidate for this teeth whitening procedure.
In-Office vs At-Home Teeth Whitening Procedure
The steps involved in in-office teeth whitening near you are noted below:
- Our dentist will examine your smile better to understand the current state of your dental health.
- Your teeth will be cleaned so any lingering debris doesn’t interfere with bleaching.
- You and our dentist will work together to choose the best shade of white for you.
- The whitening solution is applied. Hydrogen or carbamide peroxide are the most common substances since they can easily remove deep-seated stains. Our dentist will use a particular amount to avoid damaging your enamel.
- When the solution is on your smile, a light is used to kickstart the bleaching process.
- The solution is wiped off and reapplied, repeating until your smile resembles the shade of white you’ve chosen.
Professional teeth whitening near you provide patients with lasting results; on average, it lasts about three months or some before you’ll need a touch-up. However, this treatment may be expensive, so it’s best to understand all the costs involved before committing to anything.
Because of this, at-home whitening methods may be for you. Some of the most popular strategies include:
- Brushing your teeth every day! This is the simplest, most effective thing you can do!
- Consuming less food/drinks that leave stains.
- Swishing with coconut or sesame oil.
- Brushing with a combination of baking soda and toothpaste.
- Rubbing lemon peels on your smile.
Schedule Teeth Whitening in Whyte Ave Today!
Are you eager to obtain the smile that you’ve been dreaming of? Please schedule an appointment with our dental office to gather more information about teeth whitening near you. The team at Lumos Dental is here for you!